Sunday, October 26, 2008

What a Wonderful World!


As many of you know, Austin's school's Fall Festival was this weekend, and what a fun time it was!! It poured down rain on Friday and even Friday night, so I was really concerned about the weather, but as promised on weather-com - - - sunny skies!!

Austin promptly got his hair painted red and won a goldfish - - - what a wonderful world!!!

Shawn and I had a date night last night, and we were talking about how glad we are that we moved from the "big city" to raise our children in a small-town lifestyle. Just spending the whole day with kids running around, eating cotton candy and doing all kinds of fun things is just what I envisioned when we made plans to move. What a change from six years ago!! I'll take this any day......

The countdown is on until the 30 day waiting period is up. Saturday will be 30 days. We hope and pray that we will hear some GOOD NEWS (I-600 approval) this week!!! I wish I had a dollar for each time I've said that - - - I'd buy you ALL a new car! :)

2 comments:

Kerri said...

It was a crazy day - but, it was wonderful!

Steve and Amanda said...

We can't wait for the GOOD news on Saturday...I just know it will be! We love you guys!

Amanda