Wednesday, October 29, 2008

OMG, Part II

Well, it looks like after all the incessant waiting - - - we will wait no more! Our Giving and Receiving Ceremony is set for MONDAY - that's right - THIS MONDAY!!! We will be holding Kai in our arms in just 5 short days!!!!

Shawn is on the phone now booking flights that leave on Friday and return in two weeks....I will give the details when we have them.....

What a wonderful day it has been!! Such an outpouring of love and kindness for Kai.....my heart is so full!! Thank you to everyone for the tremendous support!!

5 comments:

Armstrongs said...

I am so happy for you and your family...I hope the "crack dough" is lucky! Let me know if I can do anything for you in the next couple of days!

Anonymous said...

I have chill bumps and am about to cry with excitement and J*O*Y! I must hear your voice before you leave... what can I do to help?

Kerri said...

Happy and Safe travels!

Anonymous said...

Wow..talk about no more waiting!!!! That is incredible that your G&R is so soon!!! Possibly leaving on Friday...as in...tomorrow!?? Oh, I am so excited!!! I'm sure you already have your travel plans by the time I'm leaving this comment, but if not I can give you a name of the guy we used to help us and he was wonderful!!! Let me know!

M said...

We are leaving on Saturday, Nov. 1, with G&R on Tuesday, Nov. 4th. Where is Kai, will you be in HCMC?