Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Glimmer Of Hope?

I had a lengthy conversation tonight with a fellow RFE recipient who gave me some encouraging information regarding what it took to get their I-600 approval - - -finally!

There are too many details to share here, and we have to allow the 30-day window for the USCIS review, but I felt very hopeful after hearing her story (which was nearly identical to ours is circumstance)!

Just keep up the prayers - - - God is never late - - - and keep the faith that Kai will be home with us very soon!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just keep repeating:
Luke 1:37
"For there is nothing which God is not able to do."
Continuing to think of you CONSTANTLY!

Terriwc said...

Our very best wishes for positive news soon!

M and M Nichols said...

I check every day for good news, I know the day it is posted is coming very soon!