Monday, September 22, 2008

Pics to share!



Good morning to all!

At this point in our process, I don't see any reason why I shouldn't post a picture of Kai for all to see. Early on, it was advised against, but today I am claiming her as our own. No one will be taking this little angel away from us. The question is not "if", but "when"!

So - - - as we have been for months now - - - - I invite you to enjoy that precious little face! Those gorgeous eyes! That punkin mouth! What long fingers! I just love every inch of her and can't wait to hold her in my arms, kiss her all over and tell her HOW VERY MUCH WE LOVE HER!!

We are optimistic that this will be a great week for Kai's adoption. If we don't see the documentation today, I will start making some noise; it's been a week already. AND I plan to draft a letter to our congressmen for family and friends to send so that - hopefully - the USCIS will review the documentation quickly and give us our I-600 approval. Today is day #153!!! I may even attach it to the blog so that anyone could send it to their own congressmen...in fact, that is what I shall do!! I hope you will all join us in our mini-crusade to get our daughter home!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

She is so adorable! You are always in my prayers! I'll pray for a great week for you!!!

Kerri said...

She is just beautiful - I know you can't wait to add Fashionista to her list of attributes!

We are keeping you guys in our prayers!

Jill said...

OMG!! Kai is GORGEOUS!!! We will be praying for you all!

I'm glad Austin is feeling better! Ander missed him this week!