Monday, July 14, 2008

There is still time!

It's 11:15 p.m. here - 10:15 a.m. in Vietnam, so I'm still holding out hope for a birthday miracle!

We have been in touch with the office of one of our Senators today. They were going to call the Consulate for us and just see if we can find out a status update for our case. Keep ALL of your fingers crossed and say a BIG prayer for us tonight, that maybe, maybe, maybe this can all come to fruition!!! My biggest tears come when I think, "we just need to get our daughter home"!!

Thanks to all of our LG friends for a great surprise birthday celebration yesterday (thanks, Joe and Tina for hosting the "would-be" pool party!) and to a fun lunch today at Chick-fil-A.....these little festivities help keep my mind off the pressure cooker in my head!!

No comments: