Monday, July 14, 2008

Nada -

Nothing - Zilcho -

Well, the junk e-mails from FTD, Reunion.com and Victoria's Secret (do they send those EVERY day??) were there, but not THE e-mail from USCIS.

A local politician and friend is calling one of our Senators today....I am just hoping and praying that by having someone take a look into it, it will bring attention to the amount of time it is taking.....and get the I-600 approval we so desperately need!!

BTW - The timestamp on my blog is 4 hours behind, I just noticed. Last night's blog was written at 11:16 p.m., not 8:16 p.m.! Maybe when I have several hours to figure out how to change it, I will! LOL!!

1 comment:

Hiking Mama said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. I stayed up late looking for THE email as well. I hope that we both get our approvals this week.

Have a happy birthday!