Monday, July 28, 2008

Still waiting....but at least with the sun and surf!

We have had a really fun weekend at the beach....and although Shawn has to go home tomorrow, we are going to stay on until we get our I-600 approval or Thursday, whichever comes first! Friends from Atlanta are here until then, so Austin is having a ball playing with his buddies in the waves.

My mind is not off the adoption (stagnant!) process, but I at least feel like I can get through the days while we are here. It wasn't easy back home, since EVERYTHING was done in anticipation of travel news. We FedEx'd all of our documentation for our re-fingerprinting on Friday. We will have to renew our visas as well, I guess.....sigh.....

I called USCIS in HCMC last night. I don't know whether to believe it, but they said the officials are working on our case and we should receive news this week (good, I hope!). Time will tell.....

No comments: