Sunday, July 13, 2008

Best Birthday Present Ever???????

In 45 minutes, I will be forty-something......

Dear God,

I know that your timing IS perfect. My faith has grown stronger, not weaker (although at times it felt that way) through this process. I know that our daughter is on the other side of the world and she needs to be home with us. PLEASE let us hear something tonight from USCIS so we can start the new beginning of our lives....so many people are affected; so many people care, and we FEEL your LOVE!!!

I pray that beginning tomorrow - when people ask - I can say that we are leaving for Hanoi in a week!!

Thank you for your infinite wisdom beyond our comprehension. Thank you that we are even able to go through this journey - - - - we are so blessed already, but my prayer every day is that this little girl is happy and healthy and that she will complete our family in ways we can now only imagine...

In Jesus' name I pray, AMEN!!


If it doesn't happen this week, our visas will expire, our fingerprints will have to be re-done, and we are SO very close to missing our son's first day of kindergarten because we will be out of the country..........SO MANY THANKS to ALL of our friends and family for the tremendous support!!

1 comment:

cashleysun said...

That was a beautiful prayer Wendy!  Your faith and strength are 2 of many other qualities that make you the perfect mother for Kai.  Another beautiful prayer that makes me think of you is from Psalms 31:14: "But I trust in you, O Lord; I say, 'You are my God.' My TIMES are in your hands . . . ."