Tuesday, November 11, 2008

No pics, but GREAT NEWS

HOORAY!! We are back from the visa interview, and there were no issues. It actually took less than 5 minutes for the Embassy to look at our paperwork! Our facilitator will pick up Kai's visa later this afternoon, and WE ARE DONE!!

Flights are confirmed for Friday (another HOORAY!), so we should be home (can I say HOORAY three times in one post??) at around midnight Friday!!

Just had to share the great news with everyone back home.....I will take and post some more pictures before we leave for you Kai crack-heads out there (HAHAHAHA!!)!!

LOVE TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a Kai "crackhead" so I can't wait for more pics!!! Ha!! Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS on getting her Visa!!! I'm sure at times it was hard to imagine that this day would ever come, but Praise the Lord it has!!! I will pray for your safe trip home!

Heather said...

Thanks for being so faithful to your blog and keeping us updated on your trip. I have been completely addicted to seeing how you are all doing. Kai is beautiful & seems so sweet & happy. I was in town today for an appt but will be back next month and can't wait to see you & meet Kai!

Unknown said...

Precious...just keeps getting sweeter and sweeter. Can't wait to see you all! You're in my prayers for a safe journey home!Love,C

Amy said...

Hooray is right. I can't wait to meet this feisty little one...reminds me of someone I met in college and still love dearly. Can't wait to see you all:-)