Monday, August 4, 2008

A little sumpin' sumpin'

I know everyone is anxiously awaiting news (as are we!!!!). The tremendous support from friends and family is overwhelming, and I just want to thank each and every one of you for the prayers, thoughts, cards, e-mails and kind words of encouragement!! I am amazingly okay with everything knowing that very soon we will be ecstatically happy and our daughter will be in our arms to stay.

We DID hear something from CIS this morning, but it was not the I-600 approval. They simply stated that a second investigation was just completed and "A final review of your case is being processed and forwarded to this office for final processing". I just hope and pray that translates into a final APPROVAL - - - and soon!!

Stay tuned.....film at 11! :)

No comments: