Monday, June 16, 2008

Still Waitin'!!

Today is calendar day #55 - - - - PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let our I-600 approval come this week!! It would be such perfect timing (God's always is!). Austin has nothing planned for next week, and he could be at Grandma and Grandpa's, then the following week my parents will come down from Winston-Salem to stay with him until we come home. We are SOOOO ready!!!

We got a wonderful surprise today with pictures of Kai that were taken over the weekend!! She is so absolutely adorable, precious, cute, etc (I could go on and on!), but she just looks SO sad! She isn't smiling in any picture we have of her.....she just needs us to make her happy!! And we will, hopefully SOON!!!!!

Thanks to everyone for the tremendous support through calls and e-mails.....Please continue to keep us in your prayers; this is as hard as it's been for me......

3 comments:

jlindsey said...

Ahhh Wendy, I'm crossin' my fingers for you! I check every so often for the good news, and I know one day soon there will be a picture of you & Kai! I can't wait!

Kerri said...

Wendy - we are definitely thinking about you guys. It has to be driving you crazy! I won't ask (I know you get that about 100 times a day) - but, keep us updated. I'm sure we will hear you all the way across town when you hear the great news!

M and M Nichols said...

Here is hoping you get the approval this week! We will keep you in our prayers!