Sunday, June 22, 2008

Stalking my inbox again!

Yes, well, my Sunday night routine has been to begin stalking my inbox beginning at about 9:00 p.m. (8:00 a.m. in Hanoi). It will be day #62 tomorrow, and our hopes of travel in June are slipping away fast.

This weekend has been tough, especially having to give the same ole' "no - we haven't heard anything yet; yes - we're still waiting" line. I'm just downright tired of saying that!! I am so looking forward to telling everyone WHEN we are leaving and WHEN we will be bringing Kai home!!

I've been wrapping up all of my volunteer work, Shawn has taken the business trips he planned (and earlier didn't know if he would have to cancel or not), VBS is over, the Georgia Cup bike race was this weekend (which Shawn organized), and WE ARE READY!!!!

Come on USCIS and MAKE MY DAY!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Well - I have been stalking your blog to hear the news. Sending up some extra special prayers for you guys that you will hear great news soon!