Thursday, May 1, 2008

On my mind.....at 6 months

Kai was really on my mind yesterday! She's on my mind a lot, but yesterday she was 6 months old, and I could not stop thinking about her! I think so many things about her, but yesterday I was wondering if she is doing the things that Austin did at 6 months.

In an attempt to get absolutely everything done, organized, put away, etc. before she comes home, I have been scrapbooking four years worth of Austin's pictures.....don't tell anyone! :) I call it "quasi-scrapbooking", though, it's more like a photo album on pretty paper. It has been fun to go through all the pictures, remember all the fun times and how precious he was. Here were Austin's "milestones" at 6 months:

- Ate his first fruits and veggies
- Got his third and fourth teeth
- Pushed up on his arms
- Sat alone
- Looked at books

Little Kai, please come home soon!!

2 comments:

Armstrongs said...

We can hardly wait to meet little Kai! Your post really touched me. I am sure that it is so hard to not hold her in your arms, knowing she is yours!

Steve and Amanda said...

I love that you have all that fun stuff of Austin. I hope I recorded so well on Trent! We had a great time at the shower and are anxiously awaiting pictures on the blog!!!