Monday, May 19, 2008

Finally Some New Pics!!

What a wonderful surprise it was today to see an e-mail from our agency coordinator with NEW PICTURES OF KAI attached!! The facilitator was unable to attach the pictures she took weeks ago, so she actually drove back out to the orphanage (which I understand is a couple of hours from Hanoi) and took some more that she was able to send!! I thought that was really amazing of her to do that for us.

Anyway, Kai has grown up SO much since her original referral picture, when she was almost three months old. She is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!! She's sitting up unassisted, too, which is a great indication of her motor skills and development. She has the sweetest face I have ever seen, and it makes me ACHE to not be able to go get her, right now, this very minute!! She looks healthy and perfect in every way, but her clothes actually look moldy in the picture....I hope that's not the case, but it looks pretty disgusting. I just pray she is getting all the love, nurturing, and nutrition that she needs. By the looks of it, she is getting that!!

YAY!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting new pics!! I KNOW how much that means and how special it is! I'm sure she is gorgeous and I know you can't wait to kiss that face!! It won't be long now!