Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy 2009!








Well as anyone still checking this blog knows, I have been a terrible blogger since Kai came home. What a difference it makes with two children at home!! I am so behind on everyday tasks, it's a wonder anything is getting done. I've made it my intention to focus on spending time with my family and not worrying so much about "stuff". I recall seeing one of those e-mails not long ago about how your children won't remember whether the dishes were done or the beds were made, but they will remember the hugs, the playing together, and the laughs - - - so we've been trying to have lots of those!!

The holiday season has been especially merry and bright as a family of four - - - Kai and Austin are developing a really sweet and special relationship. My heart just melts when I see them laughing together!! He can get her going like no one else can - -- SOOO cute!!

I hope to post again real soon (really!) about all the wonderful things about Kai, but I'm sure you are all much more interested in just seeing some new pictures - - -and over a month of "Sweet, Sweet Baby" has hopefully not run EVERYONE off! :) Hope you all have a wonderful year in 2009!!

No comments: